Low-Carb Chocolate Lava Cake
Dessert has never sounded so good...especially when it is in the form of a warm and melting low-carb chocolate lava cake, with only 3g od carbohydrates per serving.
And who would have thought this decadent dessert is so simple to make, all you need is 4 ingredients and a total of 15 mins.
The bake game is on!
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 5-7 mins
What you need
- 1.5 oz. (50g) 85% dark chocolate, chopped
- 1.5 oz. (50g) butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
What to do
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) and grease 4 small ramekins with butter.
2. Place the chocolate in a saucepan, add butter and slowly melt together.
3. Add the vanilla extract and stir until smooth, then set aside. Allow the chocolate to cool slightly.
4. Crack the eggs into a bowl and beat with a hand mixer until fluffy. Pour in the melted chocolate and mix well.
5. Transfer the batter into the greased ramekins and place in the oven. Immediately lower the heat to 350°F (175°C). Bake for 5 mins, then remove from the oven and serve lukewarm with a dab of crème or ice cream (optional and not included in nutrition info).
Nutrition per serving
Like it? Share it!